Up: ASSU Financial Aid
Previous: ASSU Financial Aid
- Throughout this section, a financial aid issue shall be defined
to be any matter directly and substantially affecting the creation,
abolition, provision, or disbursement of funding for undergraduate or
graduate studies, other than that of contributions from family
- The ASSU Financial Aid Advocacy Office shall provide the Association and
its members with opportunities and an effective mechanism for
advocating improved financial aid funding at the state and federal
governments and at the University, and any other level.
- The ASSU Financial Aid Advocacy Office shall serve as a link between
Stanford students and the federal and state governments and the
University through participation in state or national student
networks, and liaison with Stanford administration, Stanford Financial
Aid Office, legislators' offices, and any other relevant bodies to
keep abreast of and research financial aid issues.
- The ASSU Financial Aid Advocacy Office shall serve as an information
resource to students on financial aid issues.
- The ASSU Financial Aid Advocacy Office shall obtain student input on
financial aid issues and facilitate and organize student lobbying
efforts on financial aid issues.