Next: Special Legislative Committees
Up: Committees of the
Previous: Standing Committees of
- Each Summer Standing Committee shall have the same powers as a
- Each Summer Standing Committee shall consist of at least 4 elected
Senators, and shall choose its own chair, to be confirmed by the
The Chair of the Senate and a member of the Council of
Presidents shall be ex-officio members of each Committee.
The Financial Manager shall be an ex-officio member of the Finance Committee.
- The two Summer Standing Committees shall be the Policy and Procedures
Committee and the Finance Committee.
- The Policy and Procedures Committee shall have all the rights, duties,
and responsibilities of the Administration and Rules Committee and the
Student Affairs Committee.
- The Finance Committee shall have all the rights, duties, and
responsibilities of the Appropriations Committee and the Budget and
- The Standing Committees shall be considered suspended, and the Summer
Standing Committees shall be considered constituted, on the last day
of Spring quarter. The Summer Standing Committees shall be considered
dissolved, and the Standing Committees reactivated,
on the first day of Autumn quarter.