Next: Committee Staff Assistants
Up: Committee Staff Assistants
Previous: Committee Staff Assistants
- Shall be a member of the Association nominated by
the Committee on Committees and confirmed by the Senate.
- Shall serve a term of office concurrent with that of
the members of the Nominations Commission.
- May be removed by a two-thirds vote of the Senate.
At least forty-eight (48) hours written notice shall be given
to the individual in question, and he/she shall be allowed to
speak in his/her defense at the Senate meeting at which the removal
is to take place.
- Shall be paid a salary as specified in the Committee
Staff Assistants budget.
- To be the Chief Executive Officer for the Committee
- To report to the Nominations Commission, the Council
of Presidents, and the Senate at least once a month.
- To assign each Committee Staff Assistant to a Standing
Committee of the Senate.
- To meet with the Committee Staff Assistants once every
two weeks to co-ordinate their activities and hear their reports.