Up: Nominations Commission
- Shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Commission.
- Shall preside at meetings of the Commission, and shall
vote only in cases where it would be decisive.
- Shall meet at least once every month with the Council
of Presidents and the Senate.
- Deputy Chair
- Shall serve for the term of the Commission, unless removed from
- Shall be chosen by the Chair of the Commission, and may be
removed by the Chair at any time.
- Shall perform any administrative tasks requested by
- Shall preside at meetings of the Commission in the
absence of the Chair, and at those times shall vote only in cases
where it would be decisive.
- All officers of the Commission shall be paid a salary
as specified in the Nominations Commission budget.