- Within two weeks of election, the Council shall choose a Chair
from its membership to:
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the Council.
- Coordinate the activities of the Council and its members.
- Serve as Chair of the Executive Committee.
- Coordinate the production of the Association Annual
- Make a quarterly State of the Association statement
to the Senate.
- Specify, with Council approval, members of the Council
to sit as representatives on those bodies not specifically included
in this section.
The Council shall have the power to remove the Chair. Such
removal shall require the approval of three members of the Council.
- Other Council Members
The remaining members of the Council shall divide up the duties
of the Executive in the following manner:
- One member shall be in charge of overseeing the operations
of all Association Service Projects. This member shall serve
as Chair of the Administrative Cabinet.
- One member shall be in charge of overseeing the finances
of the Association, including all Association Business Projects,
in conjunction with the Financial Manager.
- One member shall be in charge of coordinating Association
activities in the University policy-making structure. This
- Work with the Committee Staff Assistants to oversee
the University committee system.
- Serve as Chair of the University Committee Cabinet.
- Other Duties
All executive duties not specified in this section may be divided
up and assigned by the Council itself. These assignments shall
be announced at the Senate meeting following this action.