Next: Suspension from Other
Up: Validation of an
Previous: Grounds for Validation
- Any candidate, slate, or sponsor may contest the validity
of an Association election by filing a contestation within seventy-two
hours after the close of the polls.
- Contestations shall contain the name of the contesting
party, his/her local address and phone number, and the grounds
upon which the contestation is being filed.
- A contestation shall be considered filed upon receipt
by the Chair of the Senate of the contestation. The Chair of the Senate
must post and adhere to reasonable procedures for receiving contestations.
- The Chair of the Senate shall distribute copies of
the contestation to all members of the Senate in a timely manner.
- The Senate shall use the information contained within
the contestation when considering whether to validate an Association