Next: Calling of Elections
Previous: Types of Elections
- Except as otherwise provided herein, all elections
shall be held on two consecutive school days during an academic
quarter, except that overseas campuses shall hold elections at
times specified by the Commission.
- The Spring quarter general election shall be held
during the third week of Spring quarter. The Spring quarter general
election shall be the only election during which Special Fee requests
be considered or reconsidered during any subsequent elections that may
result from the Spring quarter general election.
- Days between quarters shall not be counted for the purpose of
meeting timing requirements as specified in the Constitution.
- The Elections Commission is responsible for providing complete
information on how candidates can place themselves on the ballot.
- This information will be provided in the form of an information
packet and available at one of two informational meetings.