Next: Absentee Ballots
Previous: Election Receipts
- The voter shall present a valid unmarked student identification
card to the poll watcher.
- The poll watcher shall determine which class of ballot
should be issued to the voter.
- The voter shall supply the information requested on
the signature sheet or the election receipt.
- The poll watcher shall compare the signature sheet
or election receipt and the student identification card to verify
that the name, signature, and student identification number match.
- The poll watcher shall issue the appropriate ballot
to the voter, along with means to mark the ballot.
- The voter shall then mark the ballot, being free to
consult copies of the Elections Handbook and the poll watcher,
who shall confine his/her remarks to the method of casting the
- The voter shall then deposit the ballot in the ballot
box provided at the polling site.
- The poll watcher shall then mark a predetermined box
on the student identification card.
- The poll watcher shall then return the marked student
identification card and the original copy of the election receipt,
if any, to the voter.