Up: Program Board
- Six members of the Association
- They shall not, during their term of membership on
the Board, serve as elected officers of the Association.
- Shall be nominated by the Nominations Commission and
approved by the Senate during Spring quarter.
- Shall serve on the Board as ex-officio members during
the Spring quarter.
- Shall serve on the Board during the following Summer,
Autumn, Winter, and Spring quarters, or until their successors
have been chosen.
- May be removed by a two-thirds vote of the Senate
upon either the recommendation of the Board or the joint recommendation
of the Director and the Council of Presidents. At least forty-eight
hours written notice must be given to the member in question,
and he/she shall be given an opportunity to speak before the
- Although members must conduct their business in accordance
with relevant provisions of the Constitution, these By-Laws,
Acts of the Senate, the Rules of Order of the Board, and the
Standing Rules of the Board, a member shall not be removed for
- If a vacancy occurs due to the death, resignation,
or removal of a member on the Board, then the Nominations Committee
shall nominate a replacement for Senate approval.
- The Director shall serve on the Board and act as its
Chair. The Deputy Director shall serve on the Board.
- One member of the Senate Appropriations Committee,
the Deputy Chair of the Senate, and a designated member of the
Council of Presidents shall serve as ex-officio members on the
- No officer of a student organization receiving funds
from the Board shall vote on an allocation of funds to that organization.