Next: Policies of the
Up: Publications Board
Previous: Publications Board
- In this section the Publications Board shall be referred
to as ``the Board,'' and the Finance Committee of the Board shall be referred
to as ``the Finance Committee.''
- The Board shall be a membership Board, and its Finance Committee shall
recommend to the Senate allocations of funds from the Publications Board
- The Board shall coordinate and represent the interests
of all student publications.
- The Board shall work to develop current publications
and assist new publications.
- The Board shall serve as an information source through
which student publications can share experiences and knowledge.
- The Board shall oversee the business conduct of student
publications and take disciplinary action (including suspension
and expulsion) as it sees fit in order to protect the reputation
and operations of its members.
- The statement of purpose of the Publications
Board General Fee is ``To fund the basic operating and publishing expenses
of student publications that do not receive Special Fees.''