Next: Speakers Bureau
Up: Legal Counseling Office
Previous: Duties of the
- The Chair shall receive all complaints concerning
- The Chair shall convene a meeting of the Grievance
Subcommittee of the Policy Board, composed of the three student
members of the Policy Board, to consider those grievances the
Chair deems require immediate action, as follows:
- The subcommittee shall report disposition of each
grievance reported to it to the Policy Board for ratification
or disapproval at each regular meeting of the Policy Board.
- The Chair shall report all other Grievances to the
- The decision of the Policy Board shall be conclusive
unless shown to have been obviously contrary to the Policy Board's
- All reports shall maintain the confidentiality of the
client except when the client wishes otherwise.