Up: Legal Counseling Office
Previous: Composition of the
- All newly appointed members shall serve on the Policy
Board as ex-officio members during the Spring quarter.
- Members shall serve on the Policy Board during the
Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring quarters following their appointment.
- A member may be removed by the agency appointing him/her.
- A member may be removed by a two-thirds vote of
the Senate upon either the recommendation of the Policy Board
or the Council of Presidents. At least 48 hours written notice
must be given to the member in question, and he/she shall be
given an opportunity to speak before the Senate.
- A member on the Policy Board shall not be removed
for political reasons.