Next: Meetings of the
Up: Legal Counseling Office
Previous: Term of Office
- Shall insure the enforcement of the Constitution,
these By-Laws, Acts of the Senate, and the Rules of Order and
Standing Rules of the Policy Board.
- Shall be the primary spokesperson for the Policy Board.
- Shall set the agenda of, call, and preside over all
meetings of the Policy Board, and shall vote only in those cases
where the vote would be decisive.
- Deputy Chair
- Shall be a member of the Policy Board nominated by
the Chair and confirmed by the Policy Board.
- May be removed by the Chair with the consent of the
- Shall assist the Chair in performing his/her duties.
- Shall perform the duties of the Chair in his/her absence.