Slides from Selected Presentations
- Distinguished lectures
- Some invited Conference Talks (2004-2006)
- Asian 2006, Tokyo, 2006.
- Logic and Computational Complexity (LCC), Seattle, August, 2006 - see Asian 2006 for later talk covering similar ground.
- International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP), Track C, and Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming, July, 2005.
- Second Workshop on Automated Reasoning for Security Protocol Analysis (ARSPA), July, 2005.
- Security Analysis of Network Protocols (FMSE '04)
- Recent Conference Talks (many delivered by coauthors)
- A Modular Correctness Proof of TLS and IEEE 802.11i (ACM CCS '05)
- Stronger Password Authentication Using Browser Extensions (USENIX Security '05)
- Compositional Analysis of Contract Signing Protocols (CSFW '05)
- Abstraction and Refinement in Protocol Derivation (CSFW '04)
- Probabilistic bisimulation and equivalence for security analysis of network protocols (FOSSACS '04)
- Client-Side Defense Against Web-Based Identity Theft (NDSS '04)
- Invited Conference Talks (1998-2002)
- Conference Papers (before 2003)
- TCS Excellence in Computer Science Week (TECS Week), Pune, India, January 4-8, 2005.
- Short course on Security Protocols, Marktoberdof Summer School 1998
- Short course on objects, Marktoberdorf Summer School 1996
Return to J Mitchell home