Here is some research work I did before I came to Stanford
SEGID: a bioinformatics webtool for conserved
HAPAR: a program for Haplotype Inference by Parsimony method
- Ying Xu, L. Wang and X. Deng. Exact matching of RNA secondary
Proceedings of the 2nd conference on Asia-Pacific bioinformatics,
2004; also in Theor. Comput. Sci. 335, 2005.
- Ying Xu, An O(n^1.5) deterministic gossiping algorithm for radio networks,
Algorithmica, 36, 2003;
- Lusheng Wang, Ying Xu, SEGID: identifying interesting segments
in sequence alignments,
Bioinformatics, 19(2), 2003;
- Louxin Zhang, Bin Ma, Lusheng Wang, Ying Xu, A greedy method for inferring tandem duplication history,
Bioinformatics, 19(12), 2003.
- Lusheng Wang, Ying Xu, Haplotype Inference by Parsimony,
Bioinformatics, 19(14), 2003.