Palo Alto, CA, June, 1-4, 2013
Call for Posters: STOC 2013
STOC 2013 will feature a poster session that should be thought of as an extended hallway discussion with visual aids. The poster session will take place on Sunday evening, June 2, and will be accompanied by refreshments. We welcome posters on any aspect of theoretical computer science research. The opportunity to present posters should be especially appealing for many researchers with recent relevant results, including but not limited to:
- Researchers with papers and submissions in journals or other conferences that would be of interest to the STOC community.
- STOC 2013 authors who want to have a visual aid for extended/related discussions of their work.
- Students and postdocs who wish to discuss their work in a broader context, e.g., by presenting an overview of a line of research.
Submission. In order to present a poster, authors must email to email@example.com the following information, by April 14, 2013, 5pm Pacific Time.
- 1-2 paragraph abstract
- Name of the person who will present the poster
- Whether the presenter is planning to register for STOC
Poster submissions are not refereed. However, the committee reserves the right to turn down submissions deemed out of scope. If the number of poster submissions exceeds capacity, priority will be given first to registered STOC attendees and second according to the date of submission. You are therefore encouraged to submit early. Poster slots will be confirmed by Apr 26, 2013. If any slots remain, submissions received after the deadline may be considered at the discretion of the committee.
Poster Preparation. Posters should be designed to fit within a space that is 42in wide and 48in high and may consist of a single printed poster or multiple printed pages. Mounted poster boards, as well as pushpins and tape for attaching your poster to the poster board, will be provided at the conference.
STOC 2013 Poster Committee
- Venkatesan Guruswami
- Kunal Talwar
- Jan Vondrak