Lecture Notes (Click on one of the following courses to expand.)
- Modern Algorithmic Toolbox (with Greg Valiant) (CS168, spring 2017)
- A Second Course in Algorithms (CS261, winter 2016)
- Beyond Worst-Case Analysis (CS264, winter 2014, 2017)
- Full set of notes from 2014
- Additional new lectures in 2017
- Older notes left on the cutting-room floor
- Incentives in Computer Science (CS269I, fall 2016)
- Algorithmic Game Theory (CS364A, fall 2013)
- Frontiers in Mechanism Design (CS364B, winter 2014)
- Communication Complexity (for Algorithm Designers) (CS369E, winter 2015)
- Miscellaneous Lecture Notes
Disclaimer: Some of these notes have been edited more than others.
Request for feedback:
I always appreciate suggestions and corrections from readers.